Thank you for using our secure Client Portal to upload any documents needed for our services in Housing Counseling, Down Payment Assistance, Credit Repair or any other program that requires you to provide us with specified documentation.
Here are simple instructions on how to upload your document:
1. Enter your name both first and last, and email address.
2. Click on the “Select files” button (Prior to uploading files, please ensure your file name is saved with your first initial, last name and the document type e.g. JSmith_paystub).
3. Select the files from your device (computer, smart phone, tablet) and upload them by following the instructions presented.
If your documents are already in PDF form please proceed to “Upload your documents here:“ and begin. If you need assistance in creating your view-able PDF documents, we have tips below.
Tips for "Scanning your Documents"
Thankfully, with current technology a printer/scanner isn’t necessary! You can download a FREE scanner app on your smart phone so that you can take pictures of your documents and convert them into easily viewable PDFs. Please review the steps below to successfully scan and submit your documentation to FHR.
- Ensure that you have a Smart Phone with internet capabilities via wifi or cellular network. If you don’t have a phone, check with friends or family for help.
- Find a FREE Scanner App on the App Store or Google Play Store (Depending on your OS) Some scanner apps that FHR has been successful with include: CamScanner, Adobe Scan, Tiny Scanner and Microsoft Office Lens, however you can utilize any Scanner App that you prefer.
- After you have scanned your document and created a PDF file for the document, please upload the document here.
Upload your documents here:
File type and size requirement:
- All files must be in PDF form (see above for naming instructions and tips to “Scan your Documents”
- Each PDF file must be 30 MB or under
- Submit a MAXIMUM of 5 PDF file per upload