In an effort to support those in need and with questions about resources and relief, Family Housing Resources is compiling links and lists of information and opportunities for those in need. If you have information to share please email Jennie@fhrinc.net with those details.
Our offices are closed for person-to-person conversations but we are scheduling appointments by phone call 520-318-0993
We are also researching virtual options for our Homebuyer Education Classes.
Emergency Relief Assistance:
- Visit 211.org for varying emergency assistance
- WIC Assistance may be available for sudden decrease in employment/income due COVID-19. Contatct our local WIC office
- Pima County Health Department Updates
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Center for Disease Control
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- Pima County launching PimaWorks or call the hotline at 520-724-5734
Housing and Mortgage Support
- Amphitheatre School District Grab & Go Meals for Students
- TUSD Grab & Go Meals for Youth Under 18
- Additional List of Grab & Go Meals for Students
Technology Resources and Offerings