In an effort to support those in need and with questions about resources and relief, Family Housing Resources is compiling links and lists of information and opportunities for those in need. If you have information to share please email firstname.lastname@example.org with those details.
Our offices are closed for person-to-person conversations but we are scheduling appointments by phone call 520-318-0993.
Distance Learning Support for Families
Grant and Funding Support Opportunities – updated 8/19/2020
- We Are One – Somos Uno Resiliency Fund: Workers and Families Grant Program
- We Are One- Somos Uno Resiliency Fund: Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance
Housing and Mortgage Support
- Pima County Eviction Prevention Resource Page
- Eviction Moratorium Extension Executive Order Details for Tenants and Landlords
- Hello Landlord – Free Uniform Letters for Tenants to Provide to Landlords
Pima County Community Action Agency Hotline The CAA has a hotline at 520-724-2505 to serve those seeking aid from the COVID-19 Rental Eviction Assistance Program that is funded through the Arizona Department of Housing. Staffers will answer questions regarding the status of an application, provide forms that are required for processing, offer direction and assistance to submit pending information, and direct applicants to other resources.
- Also available by phone:
- Dial 211
- Press 8 for COVID-19
- Pick a language, press 1 or 2
- Press 5 for Eviction Prevention
- NOTE: Applicants who are able to complete an online application are urged to do so, in order to free up the 211 line for applicants who do not have access to a computer or the internet.
- Also available by phone:
- Federal Housing Finance Agency Suspends Evictions and Foreclosures for Enterprise-Backed Mortgages
- Sonoran Environmental Research Institute
- File a fair housing complaint with SERI
- Sign up for their free, online course on the Basics of Fair Housing
Emergency Relief Assistance:
- 211.org for varying emergency assistance
- Interfaith Community Services financial assistance
- Pima County Health Department Updates
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Center for Disease Control
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- Interfaith Community Services jobs resource page
- Pima County launching PimaWorks
A valuable county/local/national one-stop resource list for individuals and small businesses needing to navigate COVID-19 economic issues. Find information on unemployment benefits, job leads, an updating newsroom and links to a variety of community assistance. Call the hotline at 520-724-5734
The Pima County One-Stop Career Center works daily with employers to identify local current job openings. They are now updating their list three times a week. This is a deep and valuable jobs resource.
Pima County Dislocated Worker Hotline One-Stop set up this hotline — 520-724-5735 – on March 26 to respond to the rise in unemployment. Staffers offer guidance on navigating the Arizona Unemployment Insurance website, as well as identifying job leads, setting up job training and directing individuals to other community resources.
- Amphitheatre School District Grab & Go Meals for Students
- TUSD Grab & Go Meals for Youth Under 18
- Additional List of Grab & Go Meals for Students
Technology Resources and Offerings: