Date(s) - 05/23/20
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
801 West Congress Street
Family Housing Resources offers Homebuyer Education Classes in English for those interested in purchasing a home. These comprehensive classes are for all current or potential homebuyers to attend if they have questions about any part of the homebuying process.
The workshop is free of charge. The class is eight hours in length, which is a minimum requirement for HUD approved agencies. Classes are informative and interactive and will help you answer many questions!
Class topics include:
- The advantages and disadvantages to renting versus owning
- How to build and maintain good credit
- Budgeting as a homeowner
- Realtor and Lender responsibilities
- What to expect at closing
- Home maintenance
- Mortgage delinquency and foreclosure prevention
Register for this class
This class currently has 0 available spaces and 17 are booked.
This event is fully booked.